Welcome to Hilltop House Bed & Breakfast in Hudson Valley New York
Our romantic country inn (circa 1909) is an antique-filled getaway, a comfortable “home-away-from-home.” Here you can escape the daily grind and relax, or hop off to a business jaunt; all the while we’ll make your Hudson Valley stay a memorable one. And you know your breakfast will be just as memorable!
There is so much for you to explore: the area’s cultural attractions abound; or take part in any of a number of outdoor activities—from horseback riding, to sipping the local vintners’ best, finding scrumptious meals at affordable prices, or simply sitting back to enjoy a cup of tea on the veranda or hot cocoa by the fire.
From the Innkeeper, Sandy
Here comes the sun!! We have availability for Memorial Day Weekend and Lime Rock’s Pirelli World Challenge! We’re just 12 miles from the track!
Recent Blog: Hats Off to Serevan!
- “Thanks, one night was too short, but great.”
- “Complimentary bikes were such a nice feature. (Beautiful flat bike trail)”
- “Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. We felt so at home. The breakfasts were outstanding.”
- “What a ‘ten’ the Hilltop House is—could not have asked for a better bed, breakfast, or host. Thanks.”
- “Comfortable beds, clean charming accommodations. What a pleasure!”