Welcome to Hilltop House Bed & Breakfast in Hudson Valley New York
Our romantic country inn (circa 1909) is an antique-filled getaway, a comfortable “home-away-from-home.” Here you can escape the daily grind and relax, or hop off to a business jaunt; all the while we’ll make your Hudson Valley stay a memorable one. And you know your breakfast will be just as memorable!
There is so much for you to explore: the area’s cultural attractions abound; or take part in any of a number of outdoor activities—from horseback riding, to sipping the local vintners’ best, finding scrumptious meals at affordable prices, or simply sitting back to enjoy a cup of tea on the veranda or hot cocoa by the fire.
From the Innkeeper, Sandy
Come and get away to the Hudson Valley for a romantic weekend and enjoy nature at it’s best!
Got a Small Space? Paint it with Charcoal Gray.
- “Thanks, one night was too short, but great.”
- “Complimentary bikes were such a nice feature. (Beautiful flat bike trail)”
- “Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. We felt so at home. The breakfasts were outstanding.”
- “What a ‘ten’ the Hilltop House is—could not have asked for a better bed, breakfast, or host. Thanks.”
- “Comfortable beds, clean charming accommodations. What a pleasure!”