Welcome to Hilltop House Bed & Breakfast in Hudson Valley New York
Our romantic country inn (circa 1909) is an antique-filled getaway, a comfortable “home-away-from-home.” Here you can escape the daily grind and relax, or hop off to a business jaunt; all the while we’ll make your Hudson Valley stay a memorable one. And you know your breakfast will be just as memorable!
There is so much for you to explore: the area’s cultural attractions abound; or take part in any of a number of outdoor activities—from horseback riding, to sipping the local vintners’ best, finding scrumptious meals at affordable prices, or simply sitting back to enjoy a cup of tea on the veranda or hot cocoa by the fire.
We can customize your stay: plan a party, bring your friends; we’re open to making your stay an enjoyable one!
SPECIAL – CALL FOR DETAILS
Labor Day weekend is almost here. We have one room left. Come and enjoy all the Hudson Valley has to offer!
Updates from Hilltop House
- “Thanks, one night was too short, but great.”
- “Complimentary bikes were such a nice feature. (Beautiful flat bike trail)”
- “Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. We felt so at home. The breakfasts were outstanding.”
- “What a ‘ten’ the Hilltop House is—could not have asked for a better bed, breakfast, or host. Thanks.”
- “Comfortable beds, clean charming accommodations. What a pleasure!”